Fukusima contains the following allergens:
1. Cereal grains containing gluten
Cereal grains containing gluten, such as wheat (e.g., spelt or Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats and their respective hybridized variants as well as the products containing them, except for:
- wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose;
- wheat-based maltodextrin;
- barley-based glucose syrup and
- cereals used to produce distilled alcohol (such as agricultural ethanol).
2. Crustaceans and the products containing them
3. Eggs and the products containing them
4. Fish and the products containing them
Fish and the products containing them, except for:
- vitamins and fish glue with carotenoids, and
- fish glue or isinglass used as a fining agent for beer and wine.
10. Mustard and the products containing it
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites expressed in SO2
Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in quantities of 10 mg/kg and 10 mg/l or larger—expressed in SO2; calculations need to be done on products ready for consumption or products prepared based on the manufacturer’s orders