Hokkaido contains the following allergens:
4. Fish and the products containing them
Fish and the products containing them, except for:
- vitamins and fish glue with carotenoids, and
- fish glue or isinglass used as a fining agent for beer and wine.
6. Soybeans and the products containing them
Soybeans and the products containing them, except for:
- fully refined soybean oil and fat;
- natural tocopherols (E306) from soybeans, natural D-alpha tocopheryl, natural D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, natural D-alpha tocopheryl succinate;
- phytosterols and phytosterol esters extracted from soybean oil and
- phytostanol ester produced from sterols extracted from soybean oil.
10. Mustard and the products containing it
11. Sesame seeds and the products containing them
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites expressed in SO2
Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in quantities of 10 mg/kg and 10 mg/l or larger—expressed in SO2; calculations need to be done on products ready for consumption or products prepared based on the manufacturer’s orders